What is a Book Club Kit?
- A Book Club Kit is a convenient way to loan multiple copies of a book for a book club!
- Up to 15 paperback books
- Clear plastic tote bag
- Kit guideline card
What should I know about Book Club Kits?
- Checkout period is 8 weeks
- Pick up and return kits to the Service Desk
- All books must be returned at one time
- The cardholder is responsible for the kit contents and the replacement costs
- Replacement costs for incomplete kits:
- Missing or Damaged Book: $10 per book
- Most or Entire Kit: $100 per kit
How do I reserve a Book Club Kit?
- Search our catalog and place a hold online or call your local branch for assistance.
Is there a current list of all the Book Club Kits?
- It is easy to see a complete list of the kits in our catalog. At pascolibraries.org, click the orange Search button at the top of the page, then click the tab named Book Club Kit. All 200+ kits will then be listed.