PCLS ILL Request Procedures
Pasco County Libraries offers the ability to request older books that are not currently in our PCLS Catalog.
To place a request:
- Check our catalog.
- Verify that the book is not currently owned by PCLS.
Follow these requirements when submitting a request:
- Only request books that are greater than 12 months old.
- Media is not permitted: DVD, AudioCDs, Playaways, VHS, Video Games, etc.
- No Electronic Content: e-books, e-audio or e-video.
- Check-out period is for 21 days; no renewals are permitted.
- All labels/inserts should be retained on the item borrowed.
- Return all materials only to a Pasco County Library Cooperative branch.
To place your request:
- Gather required information about the title you are requesting, please provide as much information as possible to ensure proper item is ordered (title, author, etc.)
- Proceed to the ILL borrowing page and login.
- Logins will be your library card number and your password (default LAST NAME in all caps).
- Enter the required information about the title you are requesting and submit the request.
- You will be notified the status of your request via email.