Hudson Regional Library
What is Regency Fresh?
Regency Fresh is a test kitchen that allows library patrons to experience culinary demonstrations and presentations. In some cases, patrons can participate in these demonstrations in a hands-on way to learn how to prepare dishes and use kitchen implements.
Using Regency Fresh
- Attend a program. Check our calendar of events for upcoming demonstrations and activities and to sign up to participate if registration is required.
- Submit an idea for a demonstration or presentation.
- A library staff member must be present at all times when Regency Fresh is in use.
- All patrons who will be involved in hands-on demonstrations must wash their hands ahead of time.
- All patrons who help prepare food that will be consumed by anyone other than themselves must wear food-safe gloves while working.
- Food prep areas, equipment, and utensils must be cleaned and sanitized after use.
- Loose fitting clothing or dangling jewelry must not be worn while preparing food.
- Long hair must be tied back during food preparation.
- All patrons must follow the instructions given by staff members and/or demonstration presenters.
Regency Park Branch Library
9701 Little Road
New Port Richey, FL 34654
Contact the library at 727-861-3049 to learn more about Regency Fresh.
See the Calendar of Events to search for your favorite maker activities now.