What is The Loft?
The Loft is an art and design makerspace at the Centennial Park Branch Library. The Loft offers supplies, tools, resources, and classes related to studio arts, crafts, textiles, and photo digitalization.
Using The Loft
- Patrons have the option of using the Loft in one of two ways.
- Patrons may attend a class taught by an instructor. Materials will be provided during classes, unless otherwise specified. Find upcoming classes and activities online at www.pascolibraries.org, and sign up to participate if registration is required.
- Patrons may attend Open Hours to work on their own projects. Limited supplies are available during Open Hours. Open Hours are advertised online at www.pascolibraries.org.
- Use of certain equipment and tools may be restricted to specific Open Hours, e.g. “Open Sewing” or “Open Painting.”
- Please note a signed liability waiver is required for use of specified equipment.
- Consuming food or beverages of any type in the Loft is not permitted.
- The Loft may be used by patrons under the age of 10 years old when accompanied by a parent or caregover.
- Patrons over age 10 may use The Loft without a parent or caregiver.
- Certain classes may have additional age requirements, based on the learning objective and/or the equipment being used.
- A library staff member or registered volunteer will be present at all times when The Loft is in use.
Centennial Park Branch Library
5740 Moog Road
Holiday, FL 34690
Contact the library at (727) 834-3204 to learn more about The Loft.
See the Calendar of Events search for your favorite maker activities now.