- Website - Upload your print job from any device with an Internet browser
- Email - Attach your print job and send an email
- Mobile App - Send print job through a mobile app
Instructions for each option are outlined below.
How To Get Your Print Job
- Submit your print job using the options above.
- Go to the Self-Service Print Kiosk at any PCLS library and enter your Library Card or User Name.
- Insert tender amount and select 'Print Job'.
- Your print will now release from the printer.
- Select 'Log Out' to finish your session.
- Go to: https://tbs.eprintit.com/portal/#/ppl/upload/PCL
- Click 'Select File' button.
- Choose your file and choose 'Open'. Your print job will appear below.
- Adjust the options below the print job. Make sure to select B&W or Color.
- Add additional files by clicking 'Select File' and following previous instructions.
- Once complete, enter your Library Card or User Name below the estimated job cost.
B&W Printer: tbs-PCLemail@example.com
Color Printer: tbs-PCLfirstname.lastname@example.org
- Login to your email provider and select "New Email".
- In the "To" section, enter the email address of the appropriate printer shown above.
- Find and click the paperclip icon or "Attach a File". Choose your file and select Attach.
Do NOT forward. Forwarding will NOT send your file.
- Once you receive a confirmation email, you can retrieve your print at the Self Service Kiosk.
Mobile App Printing
- In your device's App Store, search and download Public Print Locations app by ePRINTit.
- Select your desired file access and allow the necessary permissions.
- Once you select your file, it will ask you to allow the Public Print app to access your location.
- Select allow click the 'Nearby' tab.
- Choose Pasco County Libraries and your desired branch.
- Adjust your print job settings.
- Once complete, enter your Library Card or User Name in User Information.
- Confirm the print location and select 'Print'.
- Proceed to the Self Service Kiosk of the selected library.