- 1:30 pm ET, on the second Tuesday in January, February, March, April, May, September and October.
- Open to the public.
- Location: Land O' Lakes Branch Library, 2818 Collier Parkway, Land O' Lakes, FL 34639
The Library Cooperative Advisory Board (LCAB) is composed of one representative from each of the following:
- 1 at large representative from the east side of the County
- 1 at large representative from the west side of the County
- 1 representative from the Pasco County Library Advisory Board as well as the Library Director of the Pasco County Library System
- 1 representative from the Zephyrhills Public Library Board as well as the Library Director of the Zephyrhills Public Library
The Library Cooperative Advisory Board (LCAB) was established in 1999 by an Interlocal Agreement between the Pasco County Library System and the Zephyrhills Public Library for the purpose of enhancing and expanding the coordination of equal access to public library services and programs and provide consistent plans, programs, policies, and procedures in the operation, maintenance, development of library services, and administering funds received from participating libraries (other than the Pasco Library System) to benefit all Pasco County residents. The LCAB studies the aforementioned items and makes recommendations to the Board of County Commissioners.